I found it!!!this is barb
I did find it, thanks to Barb!!!
I thought about a cellphone that emt's can use that has hologram connections to a medical facility while they are out on call. What do you think?
Barb,I'd like to hear more about that idea with the phone. What are hologram connections? This could be a good possibility.
The hologram would be a 3d projection of the person who is on the phone. They would have the capabilities to walk around a crash victim and diagnose the patient on site.
I found it!!!
ReplyDeletethis is barb
I did find it, thanks to Barb!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought about a cellphone that emt's can use that has hologram connections to a medical facility while they are out on call. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteBarb,
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hear more about that idea with the phone. What are hologram connections? This could be a good possibility.
The hologram would be a 3d projection of the person who is on the phone. They would have the capabilities to walk around a crash victim and diagnose the patient on site.
ReplyDelete